Monday, March 1, 2010

I think my USB drives are breeding

This is kind of horrifying. Last night I had to find an old article I referenced in a paper I wrote for my very first grad class 3-1/2 years ago (yes that's how long it's been since I did a bead embroidered wall hanging). These are the jump drives I gathered from my old purses, computer drawer, and a book bag I used to use. No, none of them are Junior's, or the MOTH's, just mine:




But the good news is I found a 4G jump drive and a 2G jump drive, both new! I don't even know where I got them -- I think maybe I won them as door prizes or something...

1 comment:

  1. LOL - maybe we should cross-breed? Yours seem to favor red and mine seem to favor black. Worse than the old clothes hangers breeding...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! It will be reviewed and posted ASAP.