Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Big Ole Pile of Earrings


That's right. And if I ever get them put onto cards I'll be selling them up on the gallery wall at OFFCenter's Holiday Gift Show, opening Friday, Dec. 4 (5-8:30 pm). The show will stay up through mid-December.
New styles include decoupaged findings with lightweight lucite baubles, clusters of dangles with vintage flower cabochons, plus several new smaller sized combos; along with the usual suspects -- collaged, resin, ethnic, wire wrapping, vintage rhinestones, smashed penny creations, etc. Not that you can actually see them in this mess.
And now I'm really wondering if I should even post this, LOL! They will look a lot more appealing all organized and on their little hang tags. Oy! (Since I seem to be in confession mode, I'll just go ahead and admit the photo above only shows half the plate and I've got another plateful too...).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be reviewed and posted ASAP.