Monday, January 3, 2011

Start the beading year with Beki

This past week I pawed through my tiny pearls, rugged gemstones and itsy bitsy seed beads, planning my upcoming projects. I also revisited some of my favorite beading sites for inspiration. . . and free tutorials.

Beki Haley from Out on a Whim has some of the bestest, and easiest to follow, beading tutorials on the web. I haven't seen her since Bead Expo in Oakland! (Where we spent a memorable couple of evenings in the hotel lounge -- and by lounge I mean bar -- dodging and colliding with other beady characters from that part of the world) Maybe she'll see this and say hello!

Here's her latest offering, the Peyote Channels Bracelet:

peyote beaded bracelet beki haley
And here's a direct link to the rest of her wonderfully concise tutorials:
~~~~~

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment! It will be reviewed and posted ASAP.