|Vintage Flocked Flower Cupcake Toppers|
|Floral tape, artist quality glitter glue, vintage mini flocked flowers, and food skewers|
- Miniature flowers to wrap. If you can't find the vintage ones, try these on Amazon.
- Floral tape in your choice of color(s).
- Food grade wooden skewers. Mine say "gluten free," lol. I got them at a restaurant supply store.
- Glitter glue. Also your choice of color, but I highly recommend Ranger Stickles. It doesn't drip or flatten out when it dries. Also, the applicator allows you to use a very fine line.
- If you trim your food picks, you'll also need a sharp pair of scissors or craft knife.
Step by Step
1. Choose a stem and bend the wire at a right angle, then wrap it around the skewer.
|Bend the wire and...|
2. Wrap floral tape around the wire.
|All bundled up comfy and posy, I mean cozy!|
|Make three, or six, or twelve!|
These little bundles make adorable cupcake toppers -- use matching frosting dude. Also nice looking around the message on a frosted cake!