Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Lucy's Locket Pincushions

I love seeing what my Etsy customers create with the supplies they purchase from my shop. Lucy from Lucy's Locket makes imaginative, one-of-a-kind heirloom quality pincushions from lovely old vintage fabric. Recently, she's been including a few of my grungy old vintage corsage pins with some of them.

(Click the image for a full-sized view)

I just loved seeing how the amber pins coordinated with this felted baby thrush pincushion. The birdie was made from a felted wool sweater, and in addition to the layered pincushion it's perched on, its back holds a rescued Victorian bobble! Not surprising this item sold, but she has plenty more in her shop. Very creative! Inspiring work. And recycled!
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be reviewed and posted ASAP.