Thursday, August 9, 2012

Uh-oh, Profile and Slideshow Time

Where have I been? I didn't know Etsy had an About page. It's kinda cool because you can make a slideshow of up to five pictures, with captions.

But I have to admit I got a bit nervous at this message:

Congratulations! Your Shop About page is now published and CAN BE SEEN BY THE WORLD.

I also have to admit I don't understand the purpose of all these various little profile-ish things at Etsy ...and I'm SURE I have not followed any kind of consistency in terms of branding, LOL.
~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. Their grammar is also a wee bit wonky. Or perhaps it's the spelling; it's hard to be sure.

    Seriously, though, I love your profile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, now I'm not sure if that was a typo on your part or on Etsy's. Never mind... *blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Anne, I *know* my grammar is wonky, LOL. Good eye on the typo... (fixed it). :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! It will be reviewed and posted ASAP.