|Bead Embroidery: Techniques &|
Inspiration from Mary Tafoya
Jennifer from Beading Daily and the other folks have done a great job with the registration page, bio and PR, so I'll just link to them below...
...but KEEP READING to get some top secret info (shhh!) down below, just for the readers of my foolish bloggishness.
Bead Embroidery: Techniques and Inspiration from Mary Tafoya -- Register here, or purchase the download (If you attend the live webinar, you also get the download! Plus you get to ask questions during the webinar.) Also a nice long description of everything we'll cover.
Meet ... Mary Tafoya (a quick interview at Beading Daily) Read this and decide. Ha!
Ok, dear readers, here's a sneak peek at what we'll cover:
|Road Trip detail, glass beads,|
sequins, mixed media
- First, I'll show you a couple of basic bead embroidery stitches you can use to create just about any design you want. Then, when the shock wears off at how simple they are, we'll move on to some basic materials and how to stack them.
- Next, I get to
brainwash inundate persuade blathershow you some examples of things like how to get your lines really straight, or not! And, what circles look like. No, seriously, you'll get to see super closeups of various techniques with lines, including layering them for a bit of dimension.
- After that we'll jump onto my favorite topic: COLOR and how not go to too crazy with it, Unless you want to...
- The real meat and potatoes of the webinar (or beans and rice if you're vegan) are probably the sections on dimensional effects and working with found objects. I think everyone will like them, but especially the experienced beaders. I hope!
- Finally, I'll show you some of my fancy finishing techniques, and explain how I constructed a wall hanging.
- Once I've talked your ear off, it will (finally) be time for you to ask questions! The great folks at Interweave will make sure that No Question Goes Unanswered. If we don't get to you, we'll collect your Q's and send everyone the A's after the session.
Again, if you attend the live webinar, you also get the download.
Hope to see you in virtual beadland next Tuesday!