Sunday, February 14, 2010

Studio Jealous All Over Again

Carol Strand-Siebers, the Sassy Art Goddess, has photos of her studio -- a converted bedroom looks like -- on her website, and on the one hand she gives me hope and on the other I want to swap bodies, or at least studios with her.

Sometimes I see people's studios in photos and I think to myself "Yeah, but you don't have the STUFF I've got." I can see that Carol's got the stuff and even probably a smaller room than me, and she's done it!

I like that one end of the table is against a mid-wall. I also like the wire baskets although here in dusty New Mexico that wouldn't work for long...

Check out her studio photos here: http://www.sassyartgoddess.com/my_studio.htm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be reviewed and posted ASAP.