Sunday, March 2, 2008

Etsy Treasury & Time Machine Funny

Cool! Sprinklejoy from Etsy picked a pair of my earrings for her Etsy Treasury featuring Irises. Not to sound ungrateful but "iris" refers to a bead finish, not the flower, but hey I'm not complainin'!

(Iris -- think "rainbow," as in "arco iris," the Spanish word for rainbow. Er, I guess...)
Oh and the image below is from awhile back, but after I listed my pretty pink ballerinas I looked in the Time Machine 2 which shows what has recently been listed, and in what order, and I got quite a chuckle out of the similar-but-different earrings that were listed at almost exactly the same time:
Life is just chock full of small pleasures such as the above, ain't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be reviewed and posted ASAP.