Saturday, December 19, 2009

A bit'o Christmas clipart


My favorite present to myself this year was a discounted "Christmas Crafts Fun Kit" from Dover, and I didn't even notice it included a CD of clipart until the box arrived. Here are a couple of samples -- they look like unaltered scans to me (except I added the blue to the angel below). Doncha love that old fashioned lettering?

Also inside the box were several sticker books, an origami book and two packs of paper, a stained glass coloring book we'll use with the wee ones who stop by on Christmas Eve, and a box of snowflake patterns I'm getting ready to sit down with.
Oh btw, click on the images above to get to a larger, printable version.
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be reviewed and posted ASAP.