Friday, October 31, 2008

Off to Santa Fe


. . . for our annual Fall bead phreak retreat. We always do a little bead swap. This year we're calling it "trick or treating." As usual, there will be informal classes. Jan always does a polymer clay thing, Sally has come kind of surprise cooked up and I will be showing how to make a few varieties of earring wires. Since I'm bringing my hammers and a bench block, I packed a bag of bottle caps and my beloved metal hole punching pliers in case somebody wants/needs to smash them, punch a hangin' hole and make a pair of earrings with their fancy earring wires. Beadnik will bring her digital camera, so hopefully, project pictures to come!!!

Onward with my trusty orange global positioning system!

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you to be near other beaders that want to socialize!! Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like fun. I agree with Carol, how lucky to be around other beaders.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! It will be reviewed and posted ASAP.