Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sand and Sage Treasury West

Aw, panoply included my long twin pearls Amaya Necklace in her Sand and Sage gallery at Etsy's Treasury West. It's lovely! Such diversity of items -- maybe this will be my home page debut? Please please? (I'm about to sell my soul to get on the home page but don't tell God that! Hey, a girl's got to have goals, right?) Well, regardless (cause ir-regardless IS NOT A WORD), I'm happy to been included among like-paletted soaps and ceramics and paintings and jewelry. It's really lovely. The colors -- such a peaceful earthy palette.

pearl necklace

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't it feel good to be chosen for a treasury? It's such a little thing, but it always makes me squeal.

    I'm with you on the front page envy... someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, always, everytime. I don't know how they find my stuff. Usually I think it's the color tags.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! It will be reviewed and posted ASAP.