Sunday, April 6, 2008

March Poll Results

And the results are in from the true confessions from the artisans-on-the-street-and-in-the-home Blog Poll:

Question: Today my worktable looks:

neat as a pin . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1 vote (1%)
lived in but orderly. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 13 votes (13%)
a bit confusing to everyone but me. . . . . . . 22 votes (22%)
pretty disgusting. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .5 votes (5%)
like a cyclone hit it. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .21 votes (22%)
there’s a table under there?. . . . . . . . . . . . . 32 votes (34%)

Total Votes: 94

I am here to witness that the lone neatnik vote snuck in on the last day of the poll and I don’t believe them for a minute! ;-) The clear front runner throughout the month was still the winner at the end – and I have to tall ya I’m relieved to not be all alone in the “Honey have you seen my worktable?” category.

Oh and btw, no, I don’t know how Google figured those percentages. They don’t make sense to me either.

1 comment:

  1. I just knew I wasn't the only one hiding the table. lol

    Arline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! It will be reviewed and posted ASAP.