Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Addendum to the Tech-exhibit swag list

Scuse me, I just went through my bag of swag... I forgot to mention little tins of mints, a bumper sticker that says I heart frogs, a water bottle, a couple of beer cooler sleeves, a doorknob hanger that says "Do Not Disturb, I'm Elluminating" a couple of plastic bookmarks, and an odd little fuzzy thing called a Weepul that I'm supposed to take a picture of and upload to a blog to win a prize. In fact one of the employees of the company giving them away took a picture of me holding mine (tho he declined to upload it for me, LOL) and thank goodness I had the presence of mind to move my Corona (with lime, in a beer sleeve...) out of the way first in case he changed his mind about uploading it, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be reviewed and posted ASAP.