Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Anticraft

O....M....G. Where have I been? Or rather, where has the Anticraft been all my life? Beadnik Sarah found this one -- it's a zine! it's a blog! it's a sarcazmatron for crafters -- with projects in the current issue like "Vlad the Impaler" hats and a shrunken head polymer clay pendant.

Wow, my cranky-little-inner-pagan-girl-child-who-grew-up-artistic-and-lonely has finally found her tribe, and is utterly delighted (She's sitting on my lap now, begging me to let her play with the projects. Ouch! She's pulling my hair). I mean, how can you not love a zine whose inaugural issue was themed "You're gonna die anyway so you might as well knit." And they do book reviews. . . LOL (can't wait to read those). Everything strikes me so funny right now, I'd have to quote the whole thing so you might as well go read it . . .

(I know, I'm prolly the last neighbor on the block to hear of it...but better late than never eh? My inner girl child is running with the wolves again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be reviewed and posted ASAP.