Monday, July 28, 2008

New Favorites in My Shop

After doing really intensive seed bead embroidery for so many years, I am completely hooked on the "simply satisfying" project. I don't care what it is, paper, shrink plastic, fabric, glue gun and glitter madness, or (of course) -- jewelry. I still play with my seed beads for sure, but I'm enjoying Etsy because I can also post my jewelry "art attacks." And I've noticed that my favorite projects are often the most affordable...


Plum Pools $14.00
I make these in many colors, using vintage
Western German rhinestones and vintage bezel
stampings I bought from a local manufacturer
when he decided to retire.





Silver Pomegrantes $18.00
Sterling silver is always in style around here.
I always try to keep a few simple silver things in my shop.
Great for everyday wear. These have handmade earring wire
"nooses" for something a bit different.





Milky Silver Ring $14.00
More vintage Western German rhinestones.
This one's an opaline faceted glass cab set into
an adjustable floral ring.


Secret of Birds $20.00
One of the advantages of having a messy worktable is
you can find all kinds of things to put together in unusual
ways. I have been doing a monthly ATC swap, plus
making jewelry for my Etsy shop, not to mention my
little fiber dolls and such, which makes for some very
interesting archaeological detritus on my table!

Hope you enjoyed the tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be reviewed and posted ASAP.