Please vote in the poll to the left. I know, I put up only 10 choices. I can hear the grumbles! If you are a bead I didn't mention, feel free to post it in a comment. BUT you must describe why you chose that bead! Or I will... why I'll... flog you with a hank o'truecuts!
Ok here's the key (read this before voting):
If I was a bead, I'd be a(n)...
- Swarovski crystal -- elegant, classy and finely cut
- Opaque true cut -- vivid color with a hint of sparkle
- Chunk of red coral -- bold and natural, with an ethnic flair
- Lampwork focal -- unique, creative artisan style
- Faceted amethyst -- classic, quality, understated elegance
- Green kyanite -- earth-bound but daring, like the fairies
- African trade bead -- a well crafted, well travelled treasure
- Victorian jet -- rich black sparkle, the Queen's favorite
- Labradorite -- mystical, magical seer
- Fire polished crystal -- affordable and versatile