Friday, June 6, 2008

I been TAGGGGED

Uh Oh. Dulcey tagged me. That's what I get for talking about her. ;-)

I guess it is the LAW (or the lewwuh as Peter Sellers would say...) that I respond and tag unto others as others have tagged unto me.

What was I doing 10 years ago?

  • Instructoring
  • Beading
  • Raising a toddler
  • Wearing smaller clothing

What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?

  • Go to Jackalope
  • Show my niece how to make wrapped bead loops
  • Eat
  • Photography
  • Etsy

Snacks I enjoy….

  • Salsa & chips
  • Fudgesicles
  • Dates with feta cheese

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

  • Stay home
  • Travel a wee bit
  • Support a few charities
  • Buy a great house or two

Places I have lived:

  • Kentucky
  • New Mexico

Jobs I have had:

  • Art studio helper
  • Frame & glass shop
  • Teacher
  • Graphic artist
  • Instructional designer
  • Ed. technology trainer
  • Writer
  • Artist/Designer

Bloggers I’m tagging for this meme….

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mary!

    I played the same sort of game in a blog post here:

    http://rubarbdesertdesigns.blogspot.com/2008/05/ive-been-taggedagain.html

    Thanks for thinking of me :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary. I've posted my answers! You can check them out here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! It will be reviewed and posted ASAP.