Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Big Thank You to Kathy Cano-Murillo

I received my 2nd place essay prizes from The Crafty Chica, and I was totally blown away by both of them -- when she said "jewelry" would be one of the prizes, I was definitely not picturing this awesome resin bracelet. I would love to share a picture of the book but as soon as I opened the package, my dear sister-in-law snatched it up from me to "borrow" for awhile. I don't mind at all, she is a pretty Crafty Chica herself and she was drooling so bad I figured I better loan her the book or she'd take the bracelet. ;-)



I've been wearing the bracelet almost daily and it was so funny when I went looking for it today to photograph -- it is so me, it totally blended in with everything else on my work table and I couldn't find it at first!


So thank you Kathy for all your crafty good vibrations, your fun blog, and the gifts. Blessings and good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be reviewed and posted ASAP.