Monday, May 12, 2008

Why is this woman singing???


1. Because she has a new laptop with a web cam?
2. Because her birthday is right around the corner?
3. Because she just finished her classes and is now 6 credits closer to a master's?
4. All of the above?

Of course you're right, it's number 4! Both classes were over Saturday. Whew. I slept most of Mother's Day (which was my inherent once-a-year right, as a mother). They brought me breakfast and laptop in bed. For my birthday, we're going to see Cirque de Soleil. And in the meantime, it's beading and reading, in no particular order.

3 comments:

  1. And you deserve all of those things.

    Arline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday and Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my birthday hasn't quite gotten here yet, but it's a big one so I might celebrate all month. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! It will be reviewed and posted ASAP.