Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Commodious Cage


Finally, a couple of photos of my cubicle at work. Funny, for years I've often felt like someone just let me out of a cage -- now, every day, sometimes several times a day, I literally leave one.

But it is a commodious cage, and thanks to my friend Buffy, aka Bethany Nelson, it's like a little altar to beautiful things. She built it on vashtu and feng shui, and I'm slowly injecting it with that Himalayan altitude. ;-)

Ya know, it's tricky to get a picture of your own cubicle. Somehow I feel like an aerial view would be nice. Or at least a view from the door. Stay tuned, I guess . . .

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! You're missing that hank of turquoise-colored beads to pet, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! You're right. At my old job I had an awesome little Bead Museum poster but it was too stuck to the wall to bring with me.

    Maybe I should break out my collection of Huichol, Zuni etc. beadwork for "display"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! It will be reviewed and posted ASAP.